Written By rohmad arifin on Sunday, June 2, 2013 | 12:58 PM
In this article, @AuntDroids will explain how to relieve the internal memory in the Samsung Galaxy Young with A2SD method. But before please partition your SDcard before doing this tutorial. For how to SDCard partition can be read in my previous article post on SDCard Partition Easy Way to Mini Tool Partition Wizard. Here it is ... :)
2. partition SDCARD
3. Ever Bancetdev flashing via Odin (for this one, not yet discovered how to let a2sd work without Bancetdev)
first download the materials ..
1. a2sd.zip download here ..
2. a2sd_enabler.sh download here ..
3. Busybox (download in the market, and opened his busybox installed)
4. Better Terminal Emulator (BTE), Root Explorer (Rootex), Titanium Backup Pro (TBpro))
directly to the stage .. : D
1. taro donlod all results earlier in the sdcard (not in a folder).
2. copy files to a folder Rootex a2sd_enabler.sh use data / local / tmp /
3. BTE open, (when installed, select aja local shell) type in this script
# chmod 775 / data/local/tmp/a2sd_enabler.sh (enter)
# / data/local/tmp/a2sd_enabler.sh
until there are readings done, means already finished ..
4. The next open CWMmod, and select install zip from sdcard, and select a2sd.zip but do not jump to reboot, back up to see an advanced option and select fix permissions, then reboot.
5. check in Titanium, if already just type in the BTE
# a2sd cachesd
HH you will reboot itself, and you look again at the Titan,
* NB: this is done if you have not installed a2sd ROM it, if it was installed just do step 5 only ..
Good luck, Broid :) Description: Tutorial Install A2SD in Samsung Galaxy Young (Painless Internal Memory) Rating: 4.5 Reviewer: rohmad arifin ItemReviewed: Tutorial Install A2SD in Samsung Galaxy Young (Painless Internal Memory)